How are you looking to volunteer?
Have you ever wondered what the secret is to producing The World’s Biggest Bounce House? Our Volunteers! Seriously, we couldn’t do it without you!
Our awesome volunteers work alongside crew members to assist with check-in, pumping up the crowd, staffing the inflatables and overseeing the safety of our participants. Volunteers will also receive a custom t-shirt that you won’t find in our merchandise shop, snacks and beverages and bragging rights to all!
HOW TO APPLY
Register your interest in volunteering by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch when positions become available in your area.
WHAT DO VOLUNTEERS RECIEVE?
- 3 Passes to a session in the Big Bounce for Each Completed Shift
- Snacks & Beverages Throughout the Day
- A Customized T-Shirt(one per person)
- More Fun Than You Have Ever Had Before!
- Verification of Volunteer Hours if Needed for School or an Organization
All passes must be used during the weekend you volunteered.
(Volunteer Incentives Are Subject to Change)
What Volunteer Shifts Are Available?
Saturday & Sunday
Please Note: Volunteers helping during the Sunday 12:30pm-5:30pm shift should plan to arrive to check-in with a Photo I.D. for an Event Session on Sunday that takes place prior to the start of their shift in order to redeem their complementary passes.
(Volunteer Shift Times are Subject to Change)
What are Volunteer Requirements?
- Volunteers must be at least 15 years of age to volunteer with an adult or 16 years of age or older to volunteer without an adult.
- Each Volunteer must sign up individually and may only sign up for 1 spot per shift.
- Each Volunteer must sign a waiver. If under the age of 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign on behalf of the minor.
- All Volunteers will need to drop off their Photo I.D. with the on-site Volunteer Coordinator when they check-in for their shift.
- All passes must be used during the weekend you volunteered. Click here to learn more about Event Sessions and Times. Please note that event session times are subject to change.
What Can Volunteers Expect to Do During Their Shift?
- Staffing the inflatables
- Assist with check-in
- Pumping up the crowd
- Light event cleanup
- Light event setup or break down
- Overseeing the safety of our participants throughout the Big Bounce and Bounce Village
- Other duties as needed
If there are any physical or medical limitations that would prevent you from volunteering in certain areas, please let us know and will be happy to accommodate you as best as we can!
What Should Volunteers Wear During Their Shift?
MORE VOLUNTEER FAQ
When Will I Receive My Free Passes and When Can I Redeem them?
You will receive your passes once you have completed your volunteer shift and arrive to the event session you wish to redeem them for. Below is a helpful Volunteer Pass Redemption Schedule:
Friday 1:00pm-6:00pm Volunteers
You may redeem your passes on Saturday or Sunday.
Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm Volunteers
You may redeem your passes after your shift on Saturday or during Sunday’s event sessions.
Saturday 12:30pm-5:30pm Volunteers
You may redeem your passes on Sunday.
Sunday 8:00am-1:00pm Volunteers
You may redeem your passes after your shift.
Sunday 12:30pm-5:30pm Volunteers
You must plan to arrive to bounce in an event session that takes place to prior to the start of this volunteer shift. Please arrive 30-45 minutes before the event session to check-in with the on-site coordinator. You will have to have a Driver’s License or Photo I.D. to turn over to in exchange for your volunteer passes. Once you have completed your volunteer shift, your ID will be given back to you!
Please Note: Please note that event session times are subject to change.
I’m pregnant can I still volunteer?
Can I Bring my Children to Play While I Volunteer?
How Do I know There Will Be Space Open During the Event Session I want to Redeem My Passes for?
HAVE A QUESTION THAT ISN’T LISTED ABOVE?
To apply to become a Charity partner for the world’s biggest bounce house event, fill out our enquiry form below and someone will be in touch with you ASAP!